Thursday, March 20, 2008

Recent Favorite Pictures

Haven't been updating my blog lately so I thought I should post some of my most recent favorite pictures from last week.

My camera was broken for a little while and I had to get it fixed through Best Buy. I am so thankful we got the warranty for it. I got it back last week and used it again last weekend and took a whole bunch of pictures. We had an Easter Egg Hunt in our community and the kids had lots of fun. Here are my favorite ones...


It's so hard to actually have a nice family picture with all of us smiling so I really like this one.

My husband finally took a great picture of me and my kids that i like.

Loving these pictures with each of my babies....

Me and my hubby...


Loving these pictures of Shawn. The sky was so blue, it was such a nice background. He looks so grown up though. I'm still getting used to the fact that he is now 7 years old.

She kept posing like this and saying "Cute Girl"...

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Hey! I gave you a shout out on my blog... :)

Jacquie said...

You and your family all have such beautiful smiles!