Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just Because....

So, the other day I made a list of things to do for yesterday. I actually got quite a bit done from the list and then some but unfortunately, I didn't finish all of what's on the list. This is what I got done:

Go to the gym or walk/run on the treadmill for at least 2 miles.
Didn't make it to the gym but I did walk/run 2.1 miles.
Make our bed. Check
Put dishes away. Check
Wash dishes. Check
Do at least 2 loads of laundry. Check + some
Put laundry away (Ugh, I hate this part) Check
Clean laundry room.
Delete all un-needed contacts on my iPhone (Check)
Add contacts I need. (Didn't get to this because my iPhone's battery was low so I had to charge it.
Clean the computer desk.

There are also things that weren't on my to do list that I actually did too but I won't bore you with that.

Today, I actually got on the treadmill again and walked/ran 2.25 miles in 40 minutes. I am so out of shape. I was huffing and puffing by the time I was done. I haven't been to the gym in a while so I think I shouldn't have been surprised about this. Hopefully, I can keep doing this till I get to the routine again and walk at least 10 miles a week. Now I know that might not be that much but it's a good start for me. I think it was harder for me to keep up exercising than actually starting it.

My family will be having Thanksgiving at my sister in law's house in Salem, Oregon so we will be driving there either tomorrow night or Thursday morning. Depending on what time my husband David gets off from work. So tomorrow, I will be busy packing our stuff to take with us. As usual, another busy day.

I know we'll be taking lots of pictures when we get there so I will be posting pictures here when we come back.

I will try to make another post before we leave but if I can't, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: