Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hello Again!

It's been more than a year since I've been here and I feel like I'm starting all over again. It seems like everyone have their own blogs nowadays and I feel like I'm really behind so I decided that I need to update this blog and really keep up with it.

With that said... I promise to start posting more often. At least not just once a year! :-) You would think that with all the time I spend on the internet that I should be able to post more on my own blog right? Well, to tell you the truth it kind of got forgotten for a while until recently when I was asked if I had a blog.

So much has happened since my last post (but then again, that was a year ago, so duh!) so I will try as much as I can in the next few days to post a little something that happened in my life in the year that just past.

Life had been tough but of course there are a lot of things to be thankful for. There were so many trials and heartaches but most of them are just learning lessons in this journey called Life.

Well, it's kind of late now so I will come back tomorrow and post more. Goodnight!

No comments: