Monday, November 19, 2007

Lazy Day and List Of Chores For Tomorrow

I had such a lazy day today. Didn't do much all day although there really is a lot of household chores to do. I mean I don't think there is a clean spot in my house. It is so frustrating that I don't even know where to start cleaning even when I feel like it.

So, all I did was sit on the computer for most of the day, cooked meatballs spaghetti (which I will post a recipe on tomorrow), washed some dishes, gave some of my spaghetti to neighbors, watched a dvd movie with my husband (License To Wed) and back on the computer again.

I was trying to download some of the actions I just bought on PSE 6 and of course, since I've never done it before and I have no clue how to do it, it took me forever just to get 1 action finally downloaded. I will have to spend more time there tomorrow and see if I can learn more about it. So frustrating...

Tomorrow, I am hoping to be more productive with my day in terms of house cleaning. Really, I need to do something. Also, I would really like to start going to the gym again so, hopefully I make it there tomorrow. If not, I promise to walk/run on my treadmill even for just a couple of miles.

Okay, I think I do a lot better and feel more accomplished when I make a list of what to do so here is my to do list for tomorrow (not necessarily in order):

Go to the gym or walk/run on the treadmill for at least 2 miles.
Make our bed
Put dishes away.
Wash dishes.
Do at least 2 loads of laundry.
Put laundry away (Ugh, I hate this part)
Clean laundry room.
Delete all un-needed contacts on my iPhone
Add contacts I need.
Clean the computer desk.

Okay, I think that should be good for now. If I can just do at least half of that then it would be a great start. Maybe I should turn my computer off for a couple of hours so I can get more done. Whew, if only it's that easy :-)

Well, if I really want to get things done I guess that means I should go to bed now since it's really late. So.... see you tomorrow.

No comments: