Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!!! Welcome 2008!

Happy New Year! I know it's been a while. Life had been crazy and really busy this past few weeks. Although I was able to rest quite a bit right after Christmas. It felt really awesome! I think my body needed sleep so bad I just couldn't fight it any longer.

Christmas was great for our family but it was really quiet this year for some reason. My in laws were here which was really nice. The kids love it when they come for a visit. They play with them and really spend quality time with them and I really really appreciate that about them.

Presents this year wasn't as elaborate and big as last year but everything was still really special. We didn't buy too many expensive gifts for the kids but with presents from grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and neighbors, they still had lots to open. Also, this year, we actually filled their stockings with gifts. It was the first time for me to do that. I've always hung stockings up for them but we never really filled it with gifts. They loved it and of course, those gifts were from Santa. Shawn kept changing his mind of what he wanted from Santa and of course Sophia just copies whatever Shawn wants anyway. At first, he wanted a sleigh, don't ask me why because I don't know. Then he changed his mind and said he wanted a red car with little lightning stickers on it. So, he got a Lightning McQueen car from Santa along with other little things and Sophia got a doll and other little things too. Just today, Shawn was asking me how come Santa didn't get him the sleigh he wanted and I told him that maybe Santa was so busy and didn't have enough time to make him a sleigh for this Christmas. He said, "well, yeah, because I think one of his elf left so he didn't have enough help." I just went along with that theory. That was just an easier explaination although I have no idea where he got that from.

You know what is so crazy about this blogging thing? Every time I make a post, I feel like I am excited to post again but what really keeps me from doing that is that I feel like it's really boring to blog without posting photos and I am very very lazy to upload my new pictures onto my computer. As a matter of fact, as I am typing this, I am uploading some 500+ photos onto my computer. Crazy huh? Well, that's my story about that.

So, since I still need to resize the pictures, I might have to wait to post them here till tomorrow. So, see you then.

No comments: