Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finally...a new episode of House is airing tomorrow!



Since around Christmas time, David and I had been so addicted to watching House. We've rented every single DVD that is out and even watched the ones from the internet that we had missed.

We watch this show so much that even Sophia likes it but Shawn doesn't like watching the parts where he could see blood. He covers his eyes until that particular scene is over. Sophia likes it so much that she even says that Dr. House is her boyfriend!

Having the DVD was nice since we didn't have to wait another week to watch the next episode but since we've watched everything there is to watch, and with the writer's strike that had gone on, we've been waiting for a while for the next one.

Now, just a few more hours and I can't wait. For sure we'll be watching it tomorrow night (or should I say later tonight since it's already almost 3 in the morning?).

Another reason for more snuggling with my hubby on the couch!

1 comment:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I have that new Hose on my Tivo and I can hardly wait to watch it!!

About the desk:
I ended up paying 250 for it. I think you should go for it. It's not that much of a difference and you get a new desk!
All my scrap furniture is white, otherwise I would have definitely gotten the black desk.

Hope this helps :)