Sunday, February 24, 2008

My New Happy Little Rain Boots!



I got this new boots a couple of days ago from Mervyns when I saw that they were having a sale for 70% off. I had an additional 15% off burning a hole in my purse that was expiring soon and I've been wanting to buy a rain boots so I thought this was the best time to get it. It's been raining a lot here lately, in fact, in rained almost all week and I hate getting my nice shoes wet and when I saw this, I just had to get it. I love the colors and it's very comfortable. I think they're "happy" colors. I wore it for the first time last night and I just love it. My husband doesn't like it of course because he has such a "plain" taste for anything and he thinks it's so "bold" looking but I absolutely love it so it doesn't matter since I'm the one who will be wearing it not him. I even got a compliment from some stranger last night as I was walking back to my car at Michael's parking lot :-) So, wanna know how much I paid? It was originally $45 but I walked away with it for just a little bit over $12 after taxes. I thought it was a good buy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those rain boots....are awesome! I want some!